Use of this Tarmex website (“Website”) and the service offered on the Website (“Service”) are governed by the terms contained on this Terms and Conditions page (“Terms”). This agreement entirely constitutes the agreement between the parties. All other information provided on the Website or oral/written statements made are excluded from this agreement; the exchange policy is provided for guidance only and does not constitute a legal agreement between the parties.
By accessing, viewing or downloading information from the Website and using the Service provided by Tarmex you acknowledge that you have read, understood and unconditionally agreed to be bound by these Terms. Tarmex may at any time without notice amend these Terms. You agree to continue to be bound by any amended terms and conditions and that Tarmex has no obligation to notify you of such amendments. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes and that your continued use of the Website and Services offered by Tarmex following the posting of any changes to the Terms indicates your acceptance of any such changes.
This Website only provides online transaction and platform services for you to engage in digital asset trading activities through this Website. This Website does not participate in the transaction of digital assets as a buyer or seller. This Website does not provide any services relating to the replenishment and withdrawal of the legal currency of any country.
The digital assets themselves are not offered by any financial institution, corporation or this website.
1. The digital asset market is new and unconfirmed, and will not necessarily expand.
2. Digital assets are primarily used by speculators, and are used relatively less on retail and commercial markets. Digital asset transactions are highly risky, due to the fact that they are traded throughout 24-hours a day without limits on the rise or fall in price, and market makers and global government policies may cause major fluctuations in their prices.
3. Digital asset transactions may be suspended or prohibited at any time due to the enactment or modification of national laws, regulations and regulatory documents.
4. The Services are intended solely for users who are 18 or older. By accessing or using our Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have not previously been suspended or removed from the Site or Services.
5. You understand that this website is only intended to serve as an avenue for you to obtain digital asset information, find trading counterparties, hold negotiations on and effect transactions of digital assets. This website does not participate in any of your transactions, and therefore you shall, at your sole discretion, carefully assess the authenticity, legality and validity of relevant digital assets and/or information, and solely bear the responsibilities and losses that may arise therefore.
6. All opinions, information, discussions, analyses, prices, advice and other information on this website are general market reviews and do not constitute any investment advice. We do not bear any loss arising directly or indirectly from reliance on the above-mentioned information, including but not limited to, any loss of profits.
7. Using internet-based trading systems also involves risks, including but not limited to failures in software, hardware or Internet links, etc. In view of the fact that we cannot control the reliability and availability of the Internet, we will not be responsible for any distortion, delay and link failure.
8. It is prohibited to use this website for any illegal activities, such as money-laundering, smuggling and commercial bribery.
Upon uncovering any of such illegal activities, this website will adopt all available measures, including but not limited to freezing accounts, notifying the relevant authorities and so on, and in this case, we shall not assume any of the responsibilities arising therefrom, and reserve the right to hold the relevant persons accountable.
I. Account Registration
In order to use any of the Services, you must first register by providing your e-mail and password, along with affirming this Terms of Service. You agree to not enable anyone to use or direct your account, and to update Tarmex of any information change or if your account has been compromised. You are responsible for keeping, protecting and safeguarding any keys, certificates, passwords, access codes, user IDs or other credentials and login information (collectively "Passwords") that have been provided to you or that are generated in connection with your use of the Services. If you lose your Passwords, you may not be able to access your account. You agree to notify Tarmex immediately of any unauthorized use of your Passwords. Tarmex will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your Passwords.
Once the user is registered, and become the user of Tarmex network, he or she will get the username (user mailbox) and password, and is responsible for all activities and events with this username and password after entering the system, and bear all the legal liability directly or indirectly caused by the language and behaviors of the use of this username.
Users who lost their passwords can reset it after being verified through their registered email addresses. You shall immediately report to Tarmex if any unauthorized operations or security breaches are found.
- Account: means an account registered by the User on the Platform and/or on the Tarmex mobile application.
- KYC: means the “know-your-customer” process that Tarmex has put in place before entering into a business relationship or conducting transactions with its Users
- Buyer: means the User who makes an Order to buy Crypto-currencies through the Platform and/or the User whose Order is accepted by the Seller depending on the context.
- Seller: means the User who submits an Order to sell Crypto-currencies through the Platform and/or the User whose Order is accepted by the Buyer depending on the context.
- Crypto-currency: means spot centralized digital representation of value.
- Deposit: means a Transaction involving transfer of Funds to the Account Wallet address.
- Withdraw: means a Transaction involving transfer of Funds to the External Wallet address.
- External Wallet: means a Crypto-currency or Fiat wallet that is not part of the Tarmex platform but can be indicated on the v platform.
- Fiat currency: means government-issued currency, which is regulated in its country of issuance through government regulation or law.
- Order: means the User’s offer on the Tarmex platform to buy or sell Crypto-currency.
- Platform: means an appropriate environment created by Tarmex that allows to Trade Crypto-currencies.
- Closing a position: means either buying or selling of Crypto-currency, which essentially results in reduction of client’s open position. Closing a position means bringing a transaction to an end, incurring any related profits or losses as a result.
- Services: means all services provided by Tarmex .
- Website: means Tarmex website at https://tarmex.io.
- Commission: means a fee charged by or on behalf of any third party (e.g. bank, payment service provider).
- Transaction fee: means a fee which charged by Tarmex for each completed Transaction.
Upon completion of the registration and identity verification for your Tarmex Account, you may use various Tarmex Services and Futures, including but not limited to, Crypto-to-crypto Trading, Crypto-to-Fiat and Fiat-to-Crypto Trading, Flexible and Fixed Staking services, IEO Launchpad, Tarmex Fast Convert, Voting, Referral Program in accordance with the provisions of these Terms (including Tarmex Platform Rules and other individual agreements).
The User is solely responsible for understanding and complying with any and all laws, rules and regulations of his/her specific jurisdiction that may be applicable to the User in connection with the use of any and all services, products and content of Tarmex.
The User acknowledges and agrees that, when completing Trading Transactions, he/she is trading with other Users, and that Tarmex acts only as a provider of technical services in such Transactions, not as the counterparty to any Trade.
Tarmex has the exclusive authority to determine which Digital Assets are listed on the platform and may add or remove Digital Assets from the platform in its sole discretion, from time to time. Tarmex may also change the order size available for each Digital Asset. In respect of such additions, removals, or amendments, Tarmex may, but is not obliged to, notify Users in advance and Tarmex shall have no liability to Users in connection with such additions, removals or amendments.
3.1 Crypto-to-crypto and Fiat Trading
Upon completion of the registration and identity verification for your Tarmex Account, you may conduct Crypto-to-crypto Trading on Tarmex in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Tarmex Platform Rules.
Upon sending an instruction of using Tarmex Services for Crypto-to-crypto Trading (an “Order”), your account will be immediately updated to reflect the open Orders, and your Orders will be included in Tarmex’s order book to match other users’ Orders. If one of your Orders fully or partially matches another user’s Order, Tarmex will execute an exchange (a “Transaction”). Once the Transaction is executed, your account will be updated to reflect that the Order has been fully executed and closed, or the Order has been partially executed. The Order will remain uncompleted until it is fully executed or cancelled under paragraph (b) below.
You agree to pay Tarmex the fees specified in https://Tarmex.io/fees. Tarmex may, in its discretion, update the fees at any time. Any updated fees will apply to any sales or other Transactions that occur following the effective date of the updated fees. You authorize Tarmex to deduct from your account any applicable fees that you owe under these Terms.
3.2 Staking Service
Tarmex launched Flexible and Fixed Staking Services for specific types of Digital Currencies to reward, as per certain rules, users who hold such Digital Currencies in their Tarmex Accounts. When participating in Staking, you should note that:
a. Tarmex does not guarantee Users’ proceeds under any Staking Program;
b. Tarmex has the right to initiate or terminate Staking Program for any Digital Currencies or modify rules on such programs in its sole discretion;
c. Tarmex has the right to take necessary steps in accordance with these Terms or Tarmex Platform Rules, including, without limitation, freezing Tarmex Accounts or deducting the Digital Currencies awarded to Users who violate the rules of respective Staking Programs.
3.3 Tarmex Fast Convert
a. After completion of the registration and identity verification for your Tarmex Account, you may be able to use Tarmex Convert Service, which enable Users to buy and sell Digital Assets.
b. For the conversion between a supported trading pair of Digital Assets, Users may place a market order, by specifying the type and amount of the Digital Asset to be converted or a limit order.
c. It is the User’s responsibility to check the competitiveness of the price and decide whether to accept the Convert Quote or not within the specified time. User’s acceptance of the Convert Quote (the “User Trade Request”) authorizes Tarmex to temporarily lock the User’s Digital Assets that are to be converted until the conversion is completed.
d. Tarmex shall not be held responsible for potential loss or opportunity cost in connection with any price change of the Digital Asset being processed during this settlement period.
e. It is recommended that Users conduct independent research into different Digital Assets prior to using Tarmex Convert Service. Users bear full responsibility for any profit or loss in connection with their use of the Tarmex Convert Service.
You agree to continue to be bound by any amended terms and conditions and that Tarmex has no obligation to notify you of such amendments. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes and that your continued use of the Website and Services offered by Tarmex following the posting of any changes to the Terms indicates your acceptance of any such changes.
We reserve the right to amend this Agreement from time to time, and disclose such amendment by way of announcement on the Website without sending a separate notice to you on your rights. The date when the amendment is made will be indicated on the first page of the amended agreement. The amended agreement will take effect immediately upon announcement on the Website. You shall browse this Website from time to time and follow information on the time and content of amendments, if any, made to this Agreement. If you do not agree with the amendments, you shall stop using the services offered by this Website immediately; if you continue to use the services offered by this Website, it shall be deemed that you accept and agree to be bound by the amended agreement.
Identification and verification procedures (also known as 'Know Your Customer' or 'KYC') are required for all the Transactions. If the User refuses to provide required documents and information under KYC, Tarmex reserves the right to immediately terminate the Services provision to the User.
The User undertakes to provide Tarmex with correct and relevant documents and personal information contained therein. In case the User provides counterfeit documents and false personal information, such behavior will be interpreted as a fraudulent activity.
The User hereby authorize Tarmex to, directly or indirectly (through third parties), make any inquiries we consider it necessary to check the relevance and accuracy of the information provided for verification purposes.
The User hereby agrees that the suspension/termination of an Account shall not affect the payment of the commissions due for past transactions on the Website or User’s obligation to refund amounts which are due to Tarmex owing to wrongful transfers made to the User’s Tarmex Account or bank account. Upon termination, Users will receive any monies owed to them via their registered bank account with Tarmex. A User whose Account has been suspended or terminated may at the sole discretion of Tarmex be banned from opening fresh Accounts and/or from trading on/using the Website in future.